· Hat with bill and maybe neck protection (dark underside on hat bill)
· Sun Gloves (A great product that protects the back of your hands from sun exposure)
· Buffs or Bandanas (always handy for neck protection and ear protection) · Long sleeve shirts (light weight Supplex, nylon or light cotton, in light colors; brands such as Ex Officio, Columbia, Simms or Sage Tech are good choices)
· Short sleeve shirts of light weave material (comfortable for traveling or a Cancun stay)
· Tee shirts (several) · Long pants for wading (Supplex or nylon, light colored, or light weight cotton)
· Shorts (lightweight, you’ll wear these much of the time)
Swimsuit & beach towel
· Sandals, flip-flops or camp shoes
· Tennis shoes or canvas boat shoes
· Deck shoes (no laces, non-skid) if extra foot support is needed when fishing from the casting deck. If you desire a barefoot feel when on the casting deck, light cotton socks can protect the feet from sun exposure.
· Flats (wading) boots (not waders) for stalking bonefish and permit. Some beach fishing may require a short hike.
· Neoprene socks or lightweight wading socks to wear under flats boots