YOU AND YOUR GUIDE ARE A TEAM
BRINGING YOUR EQUIPMENT
WHAT TO BRING?
MONEY IN MEXICO
XTC DIVE CENTER
· Rods & reels
· Fly boxes with flies (waterproof boxes keep hooks from rusting)
· 2 Small flashlights (stow first light with fishing gear and second light with toiletries), extra batteries
· Polarized glasses (2 pair of copper, gray or brown with side shields), cleaner and Croakies or other type of glasses strap
· Prescription glasses or reading glasses · Line Dressing/Cleaner
· Pliers (rustproof or stainless steel) · Forceps or hemostats (2 pair, one might easily break) · Reel lube/oil
· Nippers (2 pair, one with your flats hip pack and the other with you; also one might easily break)
· Hook hone or hook file · Nail knot tool or combination-type knot tool (unless you can tie these knots without the aid of a device).
· Waterproof tape to protect fingers or other type device for stripping finger protection
· Tape measure
· Flats hip pack with water bottle holder, to carry fishing essentials, and waterproof bag to protect camera, extra clothing, etc.
· Raingear (very lght)
· Sunscreen (at least SPF 30, waterproof)
· Zinc oxide (good for nose, lips)
· Lip balm with sunscreen (highest SPF you can get)
· Insect repellent · Packable Camera, extra batteries, lens paper
· Small first aid kit; contains Band-Aids, aspirin, acetaminophen or ibuprofen, hand cleaner or alcohol pads, tweezers, antibiotic cream, antihistamine, Pepto-Bismol tablets